[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - [FIXED] Opening ESC menu as map changes breaks visuals

[FIXED] Opening ESC menu as map changes breaks visuals

Report Game Breaking Bugs, Crashes or Anything Else of High Priority

• I'm sorry if this isn't considered "game breaking", I honestly didn't know which one to choose. I figured loss of visibility/color vision is fairly important and will effect how you play quite a bit, which could ruin the game for someone.

If the round ends and you're at the final scoreboard, and you hit ESC to open up the "Do you want to quit?" menu and leave it up as the server resets the map, the game looks like this:

http://youtu.be/uhigWhGlKsw

Everything is blurry and monochromatic (black and white). At you can see that by hitting ESC again, the color returns but the blurriness still exists.

(Also there's an aimbotter in the game I recorded by the name "TOXIKK_TESTE" but I didn't upload the footage showing definite evidence, so I won't get into that for now. My friend (who's talking) spectated him and got evidence but ANYWAY that's beside the point)

I apologize if this isn't quite big enough to be in the "game breaking" section. Feel free to move it. I'm not very good at forums...

I appreciate taking the time to read. If it isn't reproducible let me know and I can work out more details.
    Sykes19
    Recruit
    Recruit

Return to HIGH PRIORITY PROBLEMS

Information