[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - Pro-League Backer Rewards 4 STEAM KEYS FOR TOXIKK FULL-GAME

Pro-League Backer Rewards 4 STEAM KEYS FOR TOXIKK FULL-GAME

Report Game Breaking Bugs, Crashes or Anything Else of High Priority

hej
    L4 Founder
    L4 Founder
    Second Praetorian
    Second Praetorian

• I know we already discussed this on Discord (I think), but maybe other look into this too, so: No, the beta keys are not different from the full game keys. I.e. you can use the same keys from the beta for the full game.

It was put this way to avoid misunderstandings, as we previously had people asking if Beta and Early Access also include access to the full game (which is the case).
    REAKKTOR STUDIOS - - -
    Sharkster [KK]
    Reakktor Studios
    Reakktor Studios
    Emperor
    Emperor

• Yes we discussed this but there was no resolution. The issue, or misunderstanding, still exists. I do not believe my order was fulfilled.

At the time of purchase 8 keys were advertised, four for beta testing and four for a final product. This is what I purchased.

The four beta testing keys were used for beta testing purposes, now that the full release is out I am due my final release keys for the completion of the contract/order.

From my viewpoint I fund a game, I beta test the game, and when the game releases I have nothing left but a single key at a premium price of $45.

I think I'm being very reasonable and not asking anything more than I would expect of myself. If I did something similar I would send an email with the person I'm working with and get their approval so if any problem or court case came up later I could reference that.

Point is I don't want free stuff, I want what was purchased. Lets resolve this directly rather than through a third party.
    hej
    L4 Founder
    L4 Founder
    Second Praetorian
    Second Praetorian

• In other words, you received 4 Keys for the closed beta, and since these 4 work on the full game means u received 4 for the full game, and yet you complain about it? You could've just contacted Reakktor about it before your purchase, hell, even after purchasing you had more than a year time to clarify things if the need for that was ever there.
    For me this looks like you are trying to exploit something here ;)
    You will never walk again. But you will fly!
    Torianator
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

• What am I trying to exploit by asking that the four game keys be invalidated and that new game keys be issued as per advertisement and terms of sale? It is very simple to understand there is nothing malicious here, the terms of sale stated there would be 8 keys so I treated the 4 beta keys as expendable keys to beta test with. I also contacted Reakktor through PayPal but there has been no reply and the merchant is very likely to rule in favor of the buyer once I escalate the claim, so what am I trying to exploit by attempting to avoid that and to work directly with the seller to prevent the seller from getting stiffed by PayPal?? If you don't know then keep your mouth shut noob, there's no way you're going to paint me as a bad guy for trying to get what I purchased.
    hej
    L4 Founder
    L4 Founder
    Second Praetorian
    Second Praetorian

Return to HIGH PRIORITY PROBLEMS

Information