[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - Host computer crash when others try to search lan game

Host computer crash when others try to search lan game

Report Game Breaking Bugs, Crashes or Anything Else of High Priority

• Hey guys, Love the game so far.
    I have been faced with an issue.
    I have correctly configured my pc's firewall to your ports for game play.
    I do not have any other personal firewalls activated.
    When I host a game using lan and when my friends that live in the same house using the same router try to go multiplayer/lan/refresh my game client crashes.
    This issue doesnt seem to happen if they host just my pc. Which is fine but I would like to get it fixed.

Here is my Latest launch log.

http://hastebin.com/usizorohuw.sql
    mortedealer
    Recruit
    Recruit

• I am having the same problem with my wife. We are on the same network, no firewall, and connecting through a switch. We have totally removed the router from the equation. Why is this happening, guys? This question was asked 2 months ago?
    kyojinchibi
    Recruit
    Recruit

• The LAN play problems will be fixed with the next patch.
    In the meantime you can work around the problem by using only 1 letter for the "server description" and don't use any mutators.
    Kkontributor
    Grand General
    Grand General

Return to HIGH PRIORITY PROBLEMS

Information