Crashing on startup

Report Game Breaking Bugs, Crashes or Anything Else of High Priority
Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:40 pm

• Hello! So I got the free trial of this game - played an hour or so with my brother at the end of a session and then went to bed.

Really enjoyed the game and decided if we still like it in a week we'll buy the full version. Booted it up the next day only to find it wont launch at all. The toxikk banner things comes up for a few seconds. Then it comes up with an error box saying "blahblah has stopped working"
    When I pressed print screen it copied some data from it so i figured id post that here too! Any help wold be appreciated thisg ame great!

Specs are
    gtx 750 ti
    i7 4790k
    16gb ram

Fatal error!

Address = 0x1066d03 (filename not found) [in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\TOXIKK\Binaries\Win32\TOXIKK.exe]
    Address = 0x248cdfc (filename not found) [in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\TOXIKK\Binaries\Win32\TOXIKK.exe]
    Address = 0x10e9737 (filename not found) [in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\TOXIKK\Binaries\Win32\TOXIKK.exe]
    Address = 0x1067a7e (filename not found) [in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\TOXIKK\Binaries\Win32\TOXIKK.exe]
    Address = 0x10ee8e9 (filename not found) [in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\TOXIKK\Binaries\Win32\TOXIKK.exe]
    Luxurycrab
    Recruit
    Recruit

Return to HIGH PRIORITY PROBLEMS

Information