[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - Love the game, but here are my issues

Love the game, but here are my issues

Report and Discuss Low to Medium Priority Problems

• I absolutely love Toxikk. The movement is great, and the mechanics are amazing as well.
    I have a few gripes though

- The Cerberus is extremely overpowered. 8 seconds in the game I already see around 2 or 3 people who already have it and are at the top of the scoreboard. I would recommend slowing down both the firing speed and the respawn time.

- Spawns are really inconvenient. Countless of times I have spawned in front of an enemy who sees me immediately and is able to take me down before my pistol is able to shoot. I recommend allowing the pistol to shoot quicker than as of now.

- Cloaking is bugged. When someone is cloaked, 95% of the time they will show up when shot; sometimes when I use my pistol and hit someone cloaked, they don't appear. Though I'm not sure whether this is a feature or a glitch.

- Personally I think that the jump is a tad bit too low. Where the stingray spawns (by the cerberus) there is this ledge, which seems of jumping height. If I were able to jump just a tiny bit higher, I would be able to cover that jump and have a nice shortcut. It doesn't bother me that much but considering the fast paced nature of this game I would prefer being able to jump that ledge.

At this point I'm just nit picking. I really like Toxikk, and it appears to be doing well on steam. I also appreciate the work that the developers put into the game. I hope you guys for the best :)
    YO DOG BEFORE YOU HIT ME UP WITH THAT CERBERUS LET ME HIT YOU UP WITH MY MIXTAPE IT'S STRAIGHT FIRE YO
    hobotron
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

Lethargy
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    General
    General

YO DOG BEFORE YOU HIT ME UP WITH THAT CERBERUS LET ME HIT YOU UP WITH MY MIXTAPE IT'S STRAIGHT FIRE YO
    hobotron
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

Return to GENERAL PROBLEMS

Information