[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - Post update feedback.

Post update feedback.

Report and Discuss Low to Medium Priority Problems
Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:44 am

• 1. The Raven

It feels really strong now and I find myself getting 5-7 kills a game with it now. I liked it the way it was before :rolleyes:.

2. Foundation spawnpoints

Ok so there are a lot of spawns I don't really like on this map. I very much dislike that a player can spawn on top of the hut right next to super armor. Imo falcon and mega health spawns should be switched and the violator should be move to the dragoneer spot and the dragoneer just removed from the map entirely. I don't like any of the ammo and health spawns on the map and feel they need to all be moved around. I don't like how lots of guns have ammo right next to them. At least make people walk around to get the ammo. For an example! right now the falcon has a ammo clip right next to its spawn. I would want that ammo to be down near water or the long hall that leads to mega health. That way the person has to either get the ammo before getting the gun or once he has the gun. Must move out and go get the ammo. The placement of eden energy seem odd to me in some places like near the mega health currently. I wish I could go into a level editor and open up this map and just make all my changes and show it off.

3. General Bugs

So my resolution is stuck on 0 and I had to go into a ini to set it to 1080p which was really annoying. When viewing server info and the players list if the mode is squad assault and you put your cursor over someone on team blue. It will highlight that persons name.. but if someone is on team red and is across from that person there name will also be highlighted. To me that seems like a bug. Sometimes when I spawn I will have no arm/pistol and I don't get to see the really annoying pistol animation.

4. Dragoneer

My biggest problem with this weapon is the fire. It just gets in the way of seeing anything and it never feels like your actually hitting anything with it. I feel like I do more damage to myself with it then to others... because I get that feedback. Whatever you guys do Idk just please change this weapon or remove it from the game. Personally I would like to see the gun removed from the game in till it can be re worked.
    fundingles
    Apex Predator
    Apex Predator

Return to GENERAL PROBLEMS

Information