[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - New Nvidia drivers cause weird artifacts in menu

New Nvidia drivers cause weird artifacts in menu

Report and Discuss Low to Medium Priority Problems

• Alright, I'm not sure if this is because of the Nvidia drivers or the game but anyway..

I have GTX 780 and it got driver updates not long ago, driver version 347.52.

So I opened Toxikk and when I got in the main menu, the game minimized because Windows (7) insisted me to disable windows aero. I went back to game and the main menu had some flickering artifacts and the game felt very unstable in general. It went away when I restarted the game, but this has happened to me twice.

Just thought I should let you know. It doesn't happen anymore since I set the "disable windows aero" from Toxikk's compatibility settings.

This kind of thing didn't happen before the new drivers.
    I'm just a guy who wants to chill and frag stuff.

Akselmo
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Spearhead
    Spearhead

Return to GENERAL PROBLEMS

Information