My Early Access game didn't turn into the FULL GAME

Report and Discuss Low to Medium Priority Problems

• There are two versions of TOXIKK. Free Edition and Full Game. The Free Edition will be downloadable starting 9/9/16 from our Steam store page. Everyone who legitimately purchased the game during its Early Access beta (or pre-ordered through TOXIKK.com) should be on the Full Game automatically. However, we have some rare cases, where this didn't seem to work. At the time of this notice, we have a total of three reported cases.

We apologize for this inconvenience and we are investigating the cause. There are two main symptoms indicating that there is in fact a problem present: A) you get a splash screen saying that you're starting the "FREE EDITION" of TOXIKK and B) most of the maps of the game are locked (i.e. cannot be selected in Single-player -> Boot Camp).

Please check for BOTH symptoms and report here, if your legitimately purchased copy shows these. Thanks ...and rest assured that we'll look into every case and make sure to have it resolved ASAP.

PLEASE REPORT WHERE YOU'VE PURCHASED YOUR GAME. THANK YOU!
    REAKKTOR STUDIOS - Homepage - KK on Twitter - KK on Facebook
    Sharkster [KK]
    Reakktor Studios
    Reakktor Studios
    Emperor
    Emperor

• Thanks for your quick response!

Purchased my physical toxikk limited day one edition at the fallowing adress:

RheinBerg Galerie, Hauptstraße 129 - 131, 51465 Bergisch Gladbach

bar code:

1957359 CFFD 2503
    ||||||||||||||||||
    4||260401|950076||

Can post a picture of it if you like.
    Soullesscat
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

• I played the game yesterday and it worked fine, when I logged today it said I have the free eddion. Can anyone help me?
    My steam Id is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/roscanicolae/
    Nicu_99
    Recruit
    Recruit

• I have this problem too, i purchased the game on steam back when it was in v0.96 or .97

Steam Id: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Rodgasa/
    Rodgasa
    Recruit
    Recruit

• Discord ID: EvonYoHanSen
    Steam ID: EvonYoHanSen

Per Sharkster's instruction on Discord....

Having issue with the free version launching when I have the full version. Purchased January 22, 2015 and have played periodically ever since.

Did not get the splash screen saying it was the free version. Noticed it was free when I tried character customization. Game also couldn't find any quick matches because the amount of "free edition players" was maxed out.

Game keeps crashing on launch too but that could be a different issues. Checked integrity of files in steam and it needed to download 167 files. Worked after that but still crashes often.

Thanks,
    Evan
    Evan
    Recruit
    Recruit

• Seems to be working after updating Unreal Development Kit (UDK) and Nvidia Drivers. Started with the UDK since it was always getting hung up on the splash screen for Unreal. That didn't change much. Updated Nvidia Drivers and tried again and it's working fine on this machine. Still doesn't work on the other machine. That machine doesn't have a dedicated video card though.

-Evan
    Evan
    Recruit
    Recruit

• Hello,

I bought Toxikk on 29 January 2016 as Day One Edition on Amazon (Version Number is 4582).

On Friday, after last update on steam, it suddenly switched to Free Edition,
    so I'm unable to play on some maps etc and I get message to buy the full Version.

Could you please help me to get the full Version back?

Thank you.
    MGruszecki1
    Recruit
    Recruit

Next

Return to GENERAL PROBLEMS

Information