STEAM Achievement - No Vehicles

Report and Discuss Low to Medium Priority Problems
Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:53 pm

• Hi there. Finally got the game because friends wanted to jump on. Was running the free one before. Basically just asking about the "No Vehicles" achievement in particular, and achievements in general.

I started out in the game absolutely fresh. Reminds me of the older games I played. Decided to go through the stuff and during the movement part I had the option of going into a vehicle or not going into the vehicle. First I tried the vehicle and then ended up completing the level without the vehicle. I have played it over multiple times since - restarted STEAM and even rebooted the system - but no matter what I do, I can't get this achievement. Is it that you are unable to go back and get this achievement once you've missed it? Are there any others like this that I should look out for? I've been able to go back and get the time based achievements, but this is kind of silly if you ask me. If you're unable to replay and get things that you've missed, it takes from the fun factor and the replay value. I also have another issue with the menus, but I'll do a video and get into that later on.
    khat17
    Senior Mercenary
    Senior Mercenary

Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:25 am

Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:13 am

• For some reason after I used the -DX11 switch and played back through the game today, I got the achievement. No idea what's going on. Please close / delete as I can no longer provide any feedback on why it didn't work.
    khat17
    Senior Mercenary
    Senior Mercenary

Return to GENERAL PROBLEMS

Information