My Feedback, Smoke trails, flamethrower, Dodge tap interval.

Suggest New or Discuss existing Features and Feature Tweaks

• Hello,
    So far I like the game, and I understand that it’s alpha. The stuff that I’m suggesting to you might already been said or not but I’ll state them anyways. A little bit about me first… I’m 33 years old and I got into computer gaming when quake 1 came out. I always been a big fan of the quake series (1, 2, and 3, not so much of 4). I played Unreal, Unreal Tournament, Unreal Tournament 2003 (my favorite), Unreal Tournament 3, and Unreal Tournament 3: Black Edition.

Smoke Trails: Rocket launcher seem to be blinding, restricting the view of the enemy when fired upon. Can you make that a settings change, off and on, or make it no so thick and cloudy?

Flamethrower: When using this gun it just blinds you, restricting the view of almost everything. The only way I seem to use this gun is when I the secondary firing mode. Can the flame intensity colors and brightness be turn down or off in settings?

Dodge tap interval: I have mind set to the highest setting .50 and it seems that I keep tapping it when I didn't want to. I’m not sure if it’s just me or my mechanical keyboard responding so fast. Can you allow this setting to go higher than .50?

Lighting/model glow: I’m not sure what to call it really but the models seems to have this bright glow that I dislike, its blinding as well to me. Maybe it has a lot to do with getting use to the game or I’m just old… I would like if that could be a settings change to eliminate, turn down or something.
    If you need screen shots of what I trying to say so you could better understand me I will do so.

Thanks for taking your time to read my feedback.
    PS. I posted this on steam forums as well.
    six3onei
    Recruit
    Recruit

Return to FEATURE DISCUSSION

Information