[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - How would you tweak the weapons? Post it here.

How would you tweak the weapons? Post it here.

Suggest New or Discuss existing Features and Feature Tweaks

Tom Servo on Steam.
    Sdoots
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Senior Mercenary
    Senior Mercenary

• I guess I'll put my 2 cents in here. :)

Raven
    Personally I feel it's quite fine in my preference to where the other weapons should be.

Bullcraft
    Again, same with the Raven. Why use this gun currently when I can one shot kill people with other weapons.

Violator
    There should be two pools of ammo here. One for the gun and the other for the grenade. I almost always never use the primary fire here because I want to capitalize on the damage of the grenade.

Dragoneer
    Can't see shit when firing this thing. Perhaps having hit sounds alone would fix this, but perhaps taking inspiration to how TF2 has the Pyro's flame thrower could help as well. Fully charged secondary should do 90 damage.

Cerberus
    First of all this weapon is blinding just like the Dragoneer, but in the opposite perspective. Trying to shoot someone with a Cerberus is next to impossible when you have a cloud of smoke in your face. Secondly, why use other guns like the Violator or Bulletcraft when this thing can easily wax someone in one hit. Max damage should be lowered to 90.

Those two issues alone I think would bring the gun in balance, but I think the gun could be tweaked to be more interesting to use as well. Personally I would lower the rocket speed as well as modify the functionality of the gun to where when you press fire you launch a rocket, and pressing fire again will detonate the rocket (if you currently have a rocket in the air).

This would turn the weapon into more of a zoning weapon (much like shock combos) as well as naturally lower the rate of fire and make it less spammy. This along side lowering the weapon swap time I believe will enforce a paradigm where holding multiple weapons, and using them intelligently can be rewarding.

Stingray
    (Alternate fire already insta kills on head shot)
    The weapon is nice where it is. The only thing I'd like to see change is enabling wall climbing with the primary fire. The Mega Armor on the current map is just begging people to plasma climb up to.

Falcon
    Fine where it is. (Provided you can see your enemy through the Cerberus smoke)
    i208khonsu
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Second Praetorian
    Second Praetorian

Return to FEATURE DISCUSSION

Information