Suggest New or Discuss existing Features and Feature Tweaks

Is bloody screen bullshit?

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes : 19

Sat May 23, 2015 4:27 pm

• Yeah...in most games I play the bloody screen is what you see as you are VERY NEAR death and not when you are still fairly high in HP and merely taking damage. It would be great to have a threshold you could set so that when you drop below a specific HP total you start to see this...your final warning to either get 'er done or bail. I think this would give the bloody screen feature real meaning and actually improve awareness instead of getting you all in a panic over nothing.

I voted NO since i think it can be reworked to be a really useful feedback mechanism.
    neoKahn

game over...moonpie.
    neoKahn
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:18 pm

• No Classes
    No Loadouts
    No Bullshit
    Frag Like It's 1999

And then you see this Bloody Screen which is exactly that type of bullshit that annoying as hell and wasn't present in 1999 days...

Please make this optional. It's simply a single texture.
    Beaglefoot
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:52 am

• I would agree, being able to disable the bloody screen effect would be nice, I understand it is to give you an indicator that you are about to die, however I can see how it would make it harder for people to see/play with that on the screen, just more stuff to look at/ block your vision this is a very fast paced game and anything that slows you down makes you more of a target. This is a hard one, adding an option to toggle would work nice.
    Leader of
    Sober
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Apex Predator
    Apex Predator

Previous

Return to FEATURE DISCUSSION

Information