[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - [ADDED] Walldodge Z-Override

[ADDED] Walldodge Z-Override

Suggest New or Discuss existing Features and Feature Tweaks
Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:56 pm

• Yes, it is on the agenda to be implemented and tested. Not sure if for the next patch, but it's coming. :)
    REAKKTOR STUDIOS - - -
    Lethargy [KK]
    General
    General

Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:31 am

• UT2k4 movement was perfect imo. I too agree with this thread.
    SuperGrover71
    Chief Mercenary
    Chief Mercenary

Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:52 am

• I am more than a little late to the party but I am all for this! :D
    neoKahn

game over...moonpie.
    neoKahn
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:35 am

• This will be in the next patch. (and it feels great!)
    REAKKTOR STUDIOS - - -
    Lethargy [KK]
    General
    General

Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:55 pm

• Awesome! :)

I am new to this movement so maybe it is just me with bad timing and not really tapping at max height (or on the upward side), but sometimes I swear I dodge at the right time and nothing happens or it falls flat. It made learning it a bit more difficult because I found myself trying to compensate for this odd behavior and nothing seemed to work 100%.

Could this be due to the preservation you are describing?
    neoKahn

game over...moonpie.
    neoKahn
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:57 pm

• Yes it is very likely related. With Z-Override you should always get the same arc off the wall, even on the way down. It makes the move more consistent, useful, and responsive.
    REAKKTOR STUDIOS - - -
    Lethargy [KK]
    General
    General

Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:14 am

• very well! this was the only thing in the movement i missed *-*
    ifail93
    Second Praetorian
    Second Praetorian

Previous

Return to FEATURE DISCUSSION

Information