[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - Option to swap primary and secondary fire on all weapons

Option to swap primary and secondary fire on all weapons

Suggest New or Discuss existing Features and Feature Tweaks

• Can we get an option to choose different primary and secondary fire mode keys for all weapons? Or perhaps a 'swap' option for fire modes on each weapon.

I think some others have mentioned wanting this.
    "I ain't afraid of no Quake"

Butane
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    General
    General

• This is a great idea. +1
    criticalpwnage
    Legionary
    Legionary

• I found a way to swap fire modes when you switch to certain weapons, however, it only works when you press the key binds for that weapon (1-9). When you use the mouse to scroll weapons or when it auto switches on pickup, it won't swap fire modes. So that sucks.

The alternative to this, I bind a key to swap fire modes and then another key to swap back. That's what I'm doing now. LOL
    coz really, who actually uses the primary fire mode on Bullcraft for example? I personally use it for Bullcraft and Raven but I guess I'll give the Stingray a shot as well since I keep hearing about how great it is.

Butane
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    General
    General

• Half of me wants to swap the stingray fire, the other half of me wants to man up and learn to right click. I just don't right click as good as I left click.
    MSV
    First Praetorian
    First Praetorian

Butane
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    General
    General

Return to FEATURE DISCUSSION

Information