[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - finalizing vehicles?

finalizing vehicles?

Suggest New or Discuss existing Features and Feature Tweaks
Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:27 pm

• From the beta road map it says that finalizing vehicles is a goal of the Basil stage but I hope they are nowhere near finalized. As with the weapon balancing and desire to test weapons on different maps I think the vehicles need more testing and tweaking on more than just one map. I do like the vehicle tweaks that were made in Basil but I still feel that vehicular battle could be much more than what it is now. Not that I expect Toxikk to have the vehicle content of what UT4 will have but I do think more work needs to be done so people want to stick with Toxikk after UT4 someday introduces vehicular battle.

I am not trying to create more Toxikk vs UT argument here, I just want Toxikk to have more of an identity as far as vehicular gameplay which it is somewhat lacking right now.

Where do the devs stand on where the vehicles are at at this stage?
    U̶n̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶T̶o̶u̶r̶n̶a̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ Toxikk mapper and modder..
    Polkadot Cadaver
    L3 Founder
    L3 Founder
    General
    General

Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:05 am

• All the "finalizing" stuff in the roadmap should be taken lightly. All it means is that by that point the team wants that element close to where it's going to be. As far as we are concerned, nothing's really final until the vast majority of the community is happy with it. Additionally, I joined the team somewhat recently and one of the big things I'm helping with is making suggestions to figure out the balance, tweak gameplay, etc. It would have been silly for me to come onboard and then things just get in stone. There are many good changes to come.
    REAKKTOR STUDIOS - - -
    Lethargy [KK]
    General
    General

Return to FEATURE DISCUSSION

Information