[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - Handedness option

Handedness option

Suggest New or Discuss existing Features and Feature Tweaks
Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:23 pm

Skaldy
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:06 pm

• Another option I'd like to see added is "Weapon Size". I know a lot of people play with hidden weapon, but I like that it's showing. I just don't like that it takes up so 'much' of the view.

Would be nice with an option to change the size of your weapon. :)
    Steam name: JoakimBZ
    Zal
    Legionary
    Legionary

Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:08 pm

• In a semi-related thread called "Crosshair Alignment" (general problems forum) I believe right now the projectile path is tied to the weapon position and at the moment it does adjust from left to right which is good, but I am not sure what would happen if the weapon was made smaller. Would this lead to alignment issues or require the need for multiple firing paths to line things up?

Actually, existing inconsistencies and potential issues associated with the weapon being either hidden, right, left or varying in model size could all be made moot if they changed it so the projectile is always center fired! :yes:

Pretty Pleeze Reakktor???? :D

I agree with Skaldy...would love to have weapon position as an option in the menus!
    neoKahn

game over...moonpie.
    neoKahn
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:28 pm

REAKKTOR STUDIOS - - -
    Lethargy [KK]
    General
    General

Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:36 pm

• Hi, I'm new. I casually play the game and I quite like it! :) However the weapon size has annoyed me since the first time I started playing. Is there any update on this?
    MaestroMaus
    Recruit
    Recruit

Return to FEATURE DISCUSSION

Information