[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - Mutator and Server description

Mutator and Server description

Suggest New or Discuss existing Features and Feature Tweaks
Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:45 pm

• Since it came up on Discord I thought I'd just slap up a post about it since I haven't been contributing with anything useful for a while and I think Chatouille might kill me if I don't so, here we go.

Quite simply (In theory at least), adding two more "F-Key windows". Right now you got F2 - Background, F3 - Chat Log, F4 - Game Log.
    Adding two more on say. F5 and F6 would be the following (Or some other keys).
    F5 - Server description. Kind of a Message of the day window. General server information or whatever the server admin wants to put in it.

F6 - Mutator window. This window could look something like the Background window does right now. Except you switch out where it has the game mode explanation for a list that you can scroll through with the scroll wheel. And the Background space will hold a description of the mutator, which could just be grabbed from the description part of the .ini like it does for the mutator screen at the bootcamp for example.
    Could be useful since right now as far as I know there's no way to tell which mutators are running on a server other than looking at the server details before you join the server. And even then, there's no explanation for what they mean.

Might be pointless though. I don't know. It's something. I've tried to contribute for once! ..kinda.
    Streaming Toxikk and other stuff over at
    Equim
    Kkontributor
    Kkontributor
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

Return to FEATURE DISCUSSION

Information