dump Skill Class Rating?

yes
18%
no
82%

Total votes : 11

Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:52 am

• I think it is a pain in the ass.
    U̶n̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶T̶o̶u̶r̶n̶a̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ Toxikk mapper and modder..
    Polkadot Cadaver
    L3 Founder
    L3 Founder
    General
    General

Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:08 am

Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:06 am

• Naaaaaaaah.

I don't think it's a pain in the ass, even I can't make sense of it for the life of me.
    MFG38
    Centurion
    Centurion

Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:48 am

• All I know is I have played quite a bit of matches over a dozen and I am like seriously DEAD LAST in the ranking boards #19,000 I gave my friend a copy of the game and he plays 2 matches and hes like #4000 How the hell does that happen? I Know i'm a super super scrub but still... how can a brand new player be higher # rank
    Leader of
    Sober
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Apex Predator
    Apex Predator

Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:21 am

• When Arch Rivals was introduced, the global rank was changed from MXP leaderboard to Elo leaderboard.
    Players who already had a SC rating were somehow given in initial Elo rating based on their SC, which may be sub-average, while new players who never played an AR match are still in the middle field.
    Kkontributor
    Grand General
    Grand General

Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:15 pm

• SC decay or reset? To allow actives a chance to move up over in actives, I am thinking SC is the games rating on skill/ability and say you don't play for 2-3 weeks your points should start to decay and drop SC that way you have to stay active to keep it.

I also think if SC was not intended that way there could be a Ranking/ELO system similar to CS:GO sadly I have to bring it up but they have the Match Making ranking system. do 10 Matches and you get "Ranked" from the lowest of the noob silvers to the Global Elites. If you don't do MM for 2-3 weeks you will lose / drop down 1-2 ranks or you just have to do 1-2 matches to be re evaluated, taking longer breaks would cause more decay.

"Ladders"
    having ranks have reset times would maybe entice people to be more active and or to keep playing by having ladders run for 4 months and then reset you position. This way you need to be active at least a bit during that 4 month period to have a rank and at the end of the 4 months your rank resets. Granted if you hare high enough rank instead of your rank fully resetting it may just drop down a few ranks during reset. Something similar to Hearthstone if you see get LEGENDARY or even rank 10 you start close to those ranks again at the start of each Season. That way for more active / skilled players they don't have to grind so much to re attain the rank they deserve.

I have a lot more suggestions for this as doing these small types of things may keep people more active, having something to work for to keep you active. Achievements for some people don't really do the trick.
    Leader of
    Sober
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Apex Predator
    Apex Predator

Return to FEATURE DISCUSSION

Information