Small fixes I wish for/came up with at the spot.

Suggest New or Discuss existing Features and Feature Tweaks

• I think the small things matter a lot so here's a couple ideas I have that I feel would improve the game.

If you hold W while spawning your character won't move. You have to re-press W to move forward. In a fast paced game like this it'd be a nice feature to be able to hold W without worrying about having to re-press it.

Also remove the spawn animation where your character cocks the gun. On the smaller maps it's quite common to spawn next to an enemy so losing those 1-2 seconds makes you very vulnerable since you can't fight back and the animation also blocks your vision.

--

Instead of becoming a dead body with F couldn't it be a quick-click to the Melee weapon?

Also getting an assist during Bloodlust would be nice even if they don't contribute to anything. It just feels better getting a text saying something when you worked for a kill and then having it stolen rather than just outright nothing.

Is there anything on the HUD showing how much invis time you have left? if not it'd be a nice addition.

If an enemy has +100HP or armor it'd be nice to have something on the enemy that makes you able to tell that so that hitting them straight on with a rocket launcher without killing them doesn't feel like bullshit.
    BIZaGoten
    Recruit
    Recruit

• Also remove the spawn animation where your character cocks the gun. On the smaller maps it's quite common to spawn next to an enemy so losing those 1-2 seconds makes you very vulnerable since you can't fight back and the animation also blocks your vision.

I've mentioned that before. I agree. Either that or make it possible to end the animation/spawn protection with the LMB.

Instead of becoming a dead body with F couldn't it be a quick-click to the Melee weapon?

Change your controls... However, feign death is an entirely useless and redundant feature and should be removed anyway.

Is there anything on the HUD showing how much invis time you have left? if not it'd be a nice addition.

Suit energy level is displayed at the bottom left corner. It drains extremely fast anyway, so having an OSD timer won't be worth it really.
    Beer.
    Archon0003
    Alpha Spearhead
    Alpha Spearhead

• BIZaGoten wrote:If you hold W while spawning your character won't move. You have to re-press W to move forward. In a fast paced game like this it'd be a nice feature to be able to hold W without worrying about having to re-press it.

This was fixed in a recent patch.

BIZaGoten wrote:Also remove the spawn animation where your character cocks the gun. On the smaller maps it's quite common to spawn next to an enemy so losing those 1-2 seconds makes you very vulnerable since you can't fight back and the animation also blocks your vision.

The raven animation matches spawn protection, so you can use it as a way to "time" how much seconds of invulnerability you have left. You are not "very vulnerable" during that animation. Use spawn protection to run away, add invisibility if needed, grab a weapon / flee through an elevator, and you are set.

BIZaGoten wrote:If an enemy has +100HP or armor it'd be nice to have something on the enemy that makes you able to tell that so that hitting them straight on with a rocket launcher without killing them doesn't feel like bullshit.

When you hit an armored opponent, you will see a yellow overlay on his character for a short while. That means he has/had some armor.
    TOXIKK Modding Team: now in the official Discord channel
    Check out my latest BL maps - Akrone, Moov, and Eternity !
    Chatouille
    Kkontributor
    Kkontributor
    General
    General

Return to FEATURE DISCUSSION

Information