[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - Day One Edition

Day One Edition

Suggest New or Discuss existing Features and Feature Tweaks
Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:46 pm

• Well...

So, my problem is as follows:
    I purchased Toxikk's Day One Edition already some time ago, activated it over steam, no hassle with anything this far; free and paid edition also weren't out yet; I was able to play without problems.

Today I decided to play Toxikk once again, and then discovered I was unable to customize my character since I was supposed to only have the free edition. Okay then, I tried to enter the key from my Day One Edition on Steam again to see what happens; Steam said it was already activated. I also can't buy the 14.99 edition on steam since Steam says I already have that, I can only buy it as DLC (but didn't do that yet). I also tried reinstalling already->nothing changed.

So my question now would be: Do you have to rebuy the game if you already had the day one edition, or is this just some weird bug I am having. Has anyone of you experienced anything similar?

I'm happy about every response;
    Have a nice day and thanks for reading this and (hopefully) answering :)
    Loretta
    Recruit
    Recruit

Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:04 pm

• did you buy a boxed version ?
    TOXIKK Modding Team: now in the
    Check out my latest BL maps - , , and !
    Chatouille
    Kkontributor
    Kkontributor
    General
    General

Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:15 pm

Streaming Toxikk and other stuff over at
    Equim
    Kkontributor
    Kkontributor
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:28 pm

• Hey there again.

Yes, I bought the boxed version. And the bug also seems to be fixed by now, the DLC is listed as bought and I am also again able to customize my character.
    Thanks to you guys :)
    Loretta
    Recruit
    Recruit

Return to FEATURE DISCUSSION

Information