Game mode servers.

Suggest New or Discuss existing Features and Feature Tweaks
Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:20 pm

• Hello everyone,

I bought this game since an early stage of its development and I haven't really contributed to it besides playing on servers... But today I would like to do a contribution because I've found something that I hope more people will agree on:

My suggestion is that you make servers which have a pre-set game mode like " Deathmatch ". One of the most played ones from my point of view. Now, every time there is a map rotation, I get sent to an empty server. Please, realise I would love to continue playing with gamers from the previous game.

Conclusion : I think having Pre-set game mode servers + adding "continuity" to players between games, the games synergy would improve greatly.

Which of course would increase the already great game value :)
    Jinju
    Recruit
    Recruit

Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:43 pm

• Welcome, And thankyou for playing the game! :D
    OperativeA144
    Recruit
    Recruit

Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:31 pm

• I won't say that your point is entirely invalid, however, doing that with the amount of (currently) available maps would make for excessive repetitiveness.

Although, on your point, I (as well as a few others) think that BL, SA, and AD should be limited to/within themselves, and should NOT allow voting for CC. If anything, I think that CC should be on it's own with a higher maximum player count. The former should have a lower limit (6 - as mentioned many times).
    Beer.
    Archon0003
    Alpha Spearhead
    Alpha Spearhead

Return to FEATURE DISCUSSION

Information