[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - Dedicated Server Download / Binaries

Dedicated Server Download / Binaries

Gamers help Gamers. Tips and Tricks. Official Guides etc.

• Holy Sh*t Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image

YES YES YES YES YES !!!!! GREEEEEEEAT!!!!

EDIT: You don't need Gamespy! Gamespy don't exist anymore ;)
    Gamienator
    L3 Founder
    L3 Founder
    Apex Predator
    Apex Predator

• I just quickly googled the ut3 posts and posted the first ones i've found without reading but you're right ^^
    wirs
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Legionary
    Legionary

• Is there any possibility to run multiple servers on one host? didn't find any options to change the default port. o)
    Jas0nGER
    L4 Founder
    L4 Founder
    Senior Mercenary
    Senior Mercenary

• Check Defaultengine.ini at line 8 inside /UDKGame/Config/DedicatedServer1
    [URL]
    Port=7777

Didn't try that anyway
    ExUs
    Chief Mercenary
    Chief Mercenary

• Also if you would have checked the folder that i linked in one of my previous posts you would have seen that the devs have already set that up for you
    wirs
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Legionary
    Legionary

• Yep and if i had taken a look into TOXIKK\UDKGame\Config I would have seen that there all the config files I need. But I didn't till now ;)
    Jas0nGER
    L4 Founder
    L4 Founder
    Senior Mercenary
    Senior Mercenary

• no i mean the teamApps\common\TOXIKK\TOXIKKServers folder they have command-lines set up on how to do multiple servers and stuff
    wirs
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Legionary
    Legionary

• Yes and the mentioned folders are subfolders for multiple Dedicated Server Configurations. There you could change all aspects of the dedicated Server. Port, Name, Welcome Message etc.
    Jas0nGER
    L4 Founder
    L4 Founder
    Senior Mercenary
    Senior Mercenary

• Does anyone know what paremeters the dedicated server has und what their names are? Password or welcome message for example. I'm shure you can configure that but I don't know the parameter names ...
    W4YN3
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

• Just google UDK commandline arguments for the complete list.

For example adding ?GamePassword=hello to your server's commandline (bat file) would add a password. ?MaxPlayers=5 etc etc.

I do not believe we can host multiple servers from 1 IP yet, the client files we have to host from do not support a command that is required, however you have to use ?Port=#### for the second server or they will both try to use port 7777 (I'm actually not sure if it's ?Port=7777 or -Port=7777 so I have both in my commandline)

The issue with the second server is when you try and join it, it says Server failed to redirect to steam sockets url. The fix for this is to use -seekfreeloadingserver in your commandline, but this only works on the dedicated server packages apparently, not the client files we are using.
    TOXIKK IRC NA Community and Pickup Games:
    http://webchat.globalgamers.net/?channels=TOXIKK
    chicken-
    Spearhead
    Spearhead

PreviousNext

Return to GUIDES AND HELP

Information