[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - Some Issues in Gameplay

Some Issues in Gameplay

Gamers help Gamers. Tips and Tricks. Official Guides etc.
Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:16 pm

• Hi everyone

hope you all have such a great fun in this game :). I got a great fun - but there are some small things with the controls wich disturb in my opinion the gameplay.

The handling of the Sniper Rifle. Is there an option to zoom in and out while iam hold the release the right mouse button. This time i have to click for zoom in and click another time for zoom out - thats a bit disturbing.

Another thing is the doding. In UT3 i got the option to disable it in the .ini files... I was happy to read the news about the shift dodging whats better to me. But now i have found no solution to disable the double tab doding and only use the shift dodge. Does anyone got an idea?

next - Is it anyway possible to change the console maybe to the "^" button and the Scoreboard to "tab". I searched in the ...input.ini for the bindings of the console - but maybe its hardcoded?

Greetings
    LK
    LKrieger
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:14 pm

• You could try to (almost) disable the double-tap dodge by setting the "Dodge-tap interval" to maximum. It's at the bottom of the Controls options screen.

Console TAB might be hard-coded, because I can't see an entry for TAB in the UDKInput.ini file.
    Skaldy
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:15 am

• Nice its working - great thanks!

So i mentoined another thing, wich is disturbing. In Quake 3 you pick up a weapon and it switched immediately to it. So in Toxikk it will do the same, but i cant disable it. In Quake 3 was a switch to put it off. But i think thats hardcoded!?

Greetings
    LK
    LKrieger
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:38 am

• It is possible to rebind the scoreboard to tab and the console to something else. I've posted a guide on how to do this

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1213

Though I heard they are working on a fix to this, I don't know if it will be in the little hotfix patch that we'll get in a couple of hours.
    Streaming Toxikk and other stuff over at
    Equim
    Kkontributor
    Kkontributor
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

Return to GUIDES AND HELP

Information