[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - Updated Feb 2, 2015 VIDEO: How To Setup Dedicated Servers

Updated Feb 2, 2015 VIDEO: How To Setup Dedicated Servers

Gamers help Gamers. Tips and Tricks. Official Guides etc.

• Update: Feb 02, 2015
    Hello everyone. Since my original video got a good amount of views, I felt responsible to updated my How to video with the latest instructions from the Official How to Guide. The link below will take you to my new video.

Last edited by FawkenAwesome on Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
    FawkenAwesome
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

• Thanks for making this.
    Coco
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

• Thx fot help my friend, i created one, for get more skills with sod players :D

When you want to play with us, will be invited!
    CyberTormentor
    Recruit
    Recruit

• We are working on making the setup process even easier. Will come with one of the next minor updates (i.e. before the Curry build).
    REAKKTOR STUDIOS - - -
    Sharkster [KK]
    Reakktor Studios
    Reakktor Studios
    Emperor
    Emperor

Annihilator
    L4 Founder
    L4 Founder
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

• Thanks mate! Great video!
    Black River
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

GH05TF4C3
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Legionary
    Legionary

• So what are all the official default ports that we should open?
    This is the first time I hear of 27015.

It's been working with just 7777 for me except that it won't show on the server browser/list for me. But that's normal on my system I've noticed with other games.
    "I ain't afraid of no Quake"

Butane
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    General
    General

OldKnockOut
    L4 Founder
    L4 Founder
    Chief Mercenary
    Chief Mercenary

• guys.

Hope you can help.

I've followed the video but while I can see our server I can't join.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

NF
    Ninja_Freak
    Chief Mercenary
    Chief Mercenary

Next

Return to GUIDES AND HELP

Information