[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - Movement Tutorial Video

Movement Tutorial Video

Gamers help Gamers. Tips and Tricks. Official Guides etc.
Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:56 pm

• Hey everyone,

I've had a lot of people asking me about the movement in this game so I thought I'd make a short video with an overview of the different movement types.
    This is pretty basic stuff for people who have experience with UT, but I know a lot of newer players will struggle with this, so I hope this helps.

I'd appreciate some feedback since I'm pretty new to making videos! (sorry for the accent :D)

http://youtu.be/WmzhD-bQRlg

PS: As to not flood this forum with a second post, I stream this game every evening on , starts at 7pm GMT!
    Oldskool UT player!

Silent-X
    Senior Mercenary
    Senior Mercenary

Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:37 pm

• Hey man, thanks for the video. We definitely need more tutorials.

I've never made a tutorial video so I don't think I can help. But I've been wanting to mention to tutorial makers here that we should have visual keystroke presses on screen in real time like I've seen in similar games, even though the keystrokes in this video aren't very hard. I realize that's more on the developers to integrate though.

It'll help total gaming/fps noobs figure their shit out faster and start enjoying the game on a more competitive level. Or at least they won't die as much and have more fun.

Anyway, great stuff and I look forward to your next tutorial.
    footfist
    Spearhead
    Spearhead

Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:12 am

• I'm looking forward for your next video

If you can make a video of
    1. How to use each type of guns and approximate damage.
    2. The Pro and Cons of each gun

That will be very nice :love:
    ZEANUAN
    ZeaNuan
    Senior Mercenary
    Senior Mercenary

Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:48 pm

• Nice vid, probably very helpful for players not familiar with it.
    And even players who are familiar with the movement might not be familiar with the way you demonstrated to get to the mega armor :D
    Volume
    Apex Predator
    Apex Predator

Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:40 pm

• Thank you! I've been trying figure out the movement by my own, had no idea about the walldodge :D
    YogiBjorn
    Recruit
    Recruit

Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:18 pm

• thanks a lot, really needed this to figure out how to get there and fast!
    WiseWaffle
    L4 Founder
    L4 Founder
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

Return to GUIDES AND HELP

Information