REQUEST: Streaming Tutorial

Gamers help Gamers. Tips and Tricks. Official Guides etc.
Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:39 pm

• In Hawken we had a couple well written ones that I'd just copy/paste over to here (and steal all the credit, thereby making me look super awesome) but sadly, these are the forums at the.. uh.. moment. https://community.playhawken.com/

I'd appreciate if one of our more experienced streamers could create a solid guide to hopefully be stickied in here or the Videos subforum that goes over this.

I'd like to see

1. A general statement on what streaming is- for those who literally have no idea what's going on.
    2. A list of the programs used, as well as the advantages and disadvantages of each of them.
    3. How to use those programs effectively- information like stream optimization as well as how to set up more flashy things like inlayed webcam access and voice optimization.
    4. An overview of twitch and how to set up your account so you can stream there, as well as any pertinent information.

I'd do this myself, but I frankly do not have all that knowledge or experience. It'd be appreciated.
    ticklemyiguana
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Alpha Spearhead
    Alpha Spearhead

Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:59 pm

• I said it before in another thread: You can as well stream using Steam. No big deal, very easy to handle. I had 8 watchers when I was playing on the second day.
    Coco
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

Return to GUIDES AND HELP

Information