[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - Cant connect to my Server

Cant connect to my Server

Gamers help Gamers. Tips and Tricks. Official Guides etc.
Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:16 am

• Hey,

Today i get a Windows vServer and i installed the Game on it.

When Server is running i cant join. My Clanmate can join without problems.. Ports are Forwarded, i got this Problem on just a few dedicated servers
    ifail93
    Second Praetorian
    Second Praetorian

Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:56 am

• Are you trying to connect to your actual internet IP address? A lot of routers won't let you connect that way. If the server is on the same machine try 'open localhost' if not then connect to the router IP address that you forwarded ports to.
    "I ain't afraid of no Quake"

Butane
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    General
    General

Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:04 am

• the Server is running on an extern maschine, i tried to join with the IP: 212.224.87.47:7777 but its the same as in the list its connecting and still connecting :/

Edit: Ports are forwarded on home router and on Server. :( Why i cant join to some Servers? :(
    ifail93
    Second Praetorian
    Second Praetorian

Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:39 pm

• Ok Problem is solved for now, dont do anything..
    ifail93
    Second Praetorian
    Second Praetorian

Return to GUIDES AND HELP

Information