[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - How to create ZOOM option for ALL WEAPONS

How to create ZOOM option for ALL WEAPONS

Gamers help Gamers. Tips and Tricks. Official Guides etc.

Black River
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

• Butane, thanks for the tip! This makes the game sooo much better for me.

Sharkster and Lethargy, please don't consider this a "cheat". In fact, FOV zoom settings should be included in the in-game menu.
    astra9mm
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Senior Mercenary
    Senior Mercenary

astra9mm
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Senior Mercenary
    Senior Mercenary

• Seen this and love the idea of some sort of zoom. My question is whats the word here is this Legit or is it Cheating (and by Cheating I mean literally against the rules not just 'Frowned Upon')? I understand the patch will "render this "cheat" somewhat useless" but still like the idea so I had to ask. If its legit that's awesome and I'd like to try it out but if its technically a cheat/bannable offense then I obviously I'm not trying to do that. Thanks in advance for the info
    ItzAllXero
    Legionary
    Legionary

• Right now, no it's not cheating because it is a simple bind. If the team disables it by locking legal FOV to say a minimum of 70 or 80, then yes it would be cheating as it would require some kind of external manipulation. The reason this might be done is that having this option rather invalidates the usefulness of the sniper rifle altfire, it works great in Quake because altfire isn't a thing, but here it's trickier.
    REAKKTOR STUDIOS - - -
    Lethargy [KK]
    General
    General

• I noticed In-Game the lowest FOV setting was 70 but his zoom changes it between 40 and 120 so which is the lowest allowed FOV and also if the stance on this changes and it is considered cheating how will I know lol I'd hate to get banned because I didn't know about the rule change.
    ItzAllXero
    Legionary
    Legionary

• If it changes, you simply won't be able to do it this way anymore. You wouldn't have to worry about getting in trouble or anything.
    REAKKTOR STUDIOS - - -
    Lethargy [KK]
    General
    General

Previous

Return to GUIDES AND HELP

Information