[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - TOXIKK server on wine??

TOXIKK server on wine??

Gamers help Gamers. Tips and Tricks. Official Guides etc.
Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:31 pm

RedCat
    First Praetorian
    First Praetorian

Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Coco
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:40 pm

• Thanks, I know Linux but not that well. I'll try that out later today and report back.
    RedCat
    First Praetorian
    First Praetorian

Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:01 pm

• It's giving a bunch of errors, don't know how to copy the contents from toxikk_stderr.log back into windows (using vmware) :grumpy:
    RedCat
    First Praetorian
    First Praetorian

Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:11 pm

• Normally, you can use the clipboard. If you open the text with a GUI editor (like kwrite, for example), you can press CTRL+A to select the entire text, and then simply paste it outside of VMware using CTRL+V.
    Coco
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:29 am

• In Progress:

I just installed udk successfully on wine using 32 bit arch.
    I installed using winetricks:
    - dotnet40
    - d3dx11
    - d3dx9 (including all the versions)
    - xact
    - xact_jun2010

Then I was able to install the udk cleanly and already able to work with it.
    Leader of
    stepotronic
    Kkontributor
    Kkontributor
    General
    General

Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:02 pm

• Following the steam installation of the first page and toxikk in it, i just connected successfully to my lan server on my laptop. However the laptop is an ubuntu with a grafical frontend. I still need to check what i get to work on a server only installation.
    Leader of
    stepotronic
    Kkontributor
    Kkontributor
    General
    General

Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:43 pm

• Ok server is running, atm i am just having a few NAT issues. Will probably be able to resolve that tonight
    Leader of
    stepotronic
    Kkontributor
    Kkontributor
    General
    General

Return to GUIDES AND HELP

Information