[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - Bridge the skill gap - Videos to Watch

Bridge the skill gap - Videos to Watch

Gamers help Gamers. Tips and Tricks. Official Guides etc.

• Even as an old fps player I still enjoyed watching the vids, thanks Rookie.

Do you think the remove fog command will be put into the video options menu?

I would prefer to have the option to keep weapon models but just reduce their size.
    Trix
    Recruit
    Recruit

• Yeah, thanks for the video's. Unfortunately, for that map, I can't accomplish even 1 kill. I get stuck with the default gun and most often get killed before I can get to any other weapon pickup. Mostly right after spawn. Having much better luck with the new alpha/beta UT. And of course constantly getting slaughtered is zero fun...
    Arbo
    L4 Founder
    L4 Founder
    Apex Predator
    Apex Predator

Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:25 am

• Hello,

First post here. Really enjoy the game so far. I have a lot of experience with FPS' and on PC, but nothing in arena shooters yet.

Anyway, I've mostly been practicing Offline to get the navigation down. And I watched RoOK!E's videos, and really liked the console commands he was using. He mentioned making posts here explaining what commands to use, and how to setup key bindings.

I've searched using like 4 or 5 different groups of keywords. I cannot find these posts.

What is the secret to finding this sacred gem??
    WhiteCracker
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

• Welcome to the forums WhiteCracker!

The most common console commands and bindings are not consolidated in one place as far as I know, but are scattered about in the different forums and related threads as they are kicked around between members. I am not sure what commands Rookie was planning on highlighting, but if you have anything specific you were wanting to know about just ask and we will all do the best we can to assist. :yes:
    neoKahn

game over...moonpie.
    neoKahn
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

• I appreciate the response. Thanks. Really looking forward to being part of early-access to a genre of games I sorely missed out on as a kid/teen. (I didn't know PC was so much better than console as a youth. Lol.)

I'm going to post this here, because RoOK!E specifically mentioned them in his 2nd video; said to search the forums for an answer - and of course I immediately went here, and I believe others will too - so console commands for this game that are mentioned in the video I think belong in this thread.

Make sense? :yes:

I'm most interested in learning: (1) How to make key bindings and (2) How to hide weapon, and/or adjust the size of the weapon from my FP perspective.

It would also be nice to have bindings to adjust various environmental effects in the console. What is mentioned in Artifact regarding fog would be nice to make a key binding for, but as the game progresses there may be other effects that would be nice to make bindings for. (...smoke/gun smoke, rain, light rays from the sun, etc.) I think this game looks great! And it would be nice to swap back-and-forth with various environmental effects because it's a pretty game, but I also don't wanna be distracted.

That's enough for now. I'll make another post with all of the things I'd be interested in learning.

Thanks again. Very happy with my purchase thus far. Only concern now is; will this game be around in 5 years' time? I certainly hope so. And I hope to be a part of its development. :)
    WhiteCracker
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

• I believe what you are looking for can be found here:
    My channel.
    Cup-
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Legionary
    Legionary

Previous

Return to GUIDES AND HELP