FOUND A RAILGUN SERVER??

Gamers help Gamers. Tips and Tricks. Official Guides etc.
Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:59 am

• Hey guys, I just got into TOXIKK and this game is fucking fantastic. I love all the weapons but the main complaint I've heard about the weapons (in regards to the '99 era arena shooters) is that it doesn't have a dedicated Rail-gun. BUT a few weeks ago a friend and me went on this random server, just me him and 2 bots, and we each only had one weapon. A railgun. There were no other weapons around the map, the map was TD Artifact, and the railgun was an instant kill. It had about a 2 second cool down between shots so spam wasn't a thing, it never ran out of ammo, and it insta-gibbed the other player for headshots.

Has anyone seen any servers that have this weapon? I feel like I've googled and the two of us (and the 3 fellas that joined us shortly after) were among the only to see this. I'm not sure if the weapon was a mod server-plugin or what the deal was, but it was really fucking fun, and at the time I just started playing so I just assumed this was another gamemode.

Any info, you can post here or feel free to add me on Steam!
    mrmanson6661
    Recruit
    Recruit

Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:15 pm

• You played "Instagib".
    There's currently only 3 servers which run this game modification (aka "Mutator") since the game has no official support for mutators yet:
    176.28.40.119:7777 aka "Instagib BL,SA,bots" in Germany
    70.114.17.226:7822 aka "TOXIKKAHN - INSTAGIB" in Texas
    70.114.17.226:7817 aka "TOXIKKAHN - INSTAGIB" in Texas

I'm running the German server, so if there's a problem with it, just let me know.
    The mutator was written by Chatouille and he was kind enough to provide it to us and told us how to get it running.
    Last edited by PredatH0r on Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
    Kkontributor
    Grand General
    Grand General

Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:19 am

• Wow thank you so much, really appreciate it, can't wait to join your server when I get the chance!
    mrmanson6661
    Recruit
    Recruit

Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:43 pm

• PredatH0r wrote:The mutator was written by Chatouille and he was kind enough to provide it to us and told us how to get it running.

Yes...a big Hat tip to Chatouille! :D
    neoKahn

game over...moonpie.
    neoKahn
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:35 am

• neoKahn wrote:
    PredatH0r wrote:The mutator was written by Chatouille and he was kind enough to provide it to us and told us how to get it running.

Yes...a big Hat tip to Chatouille! :D

Sorry... I couldn't resist...

The only one with (almost) no AFPS background.
    Rockfire
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

Return to GUIDES AND HELP

Information