[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - Hello Newcomer find your information here!

Hello Newcomer find your information here!

Gamers help Gamers. Tips and Tricks. Official Guides etc.

• Added yet another collection thread
    Leader of
    stepotronic
    Kkontributor
    Kkontributor
    General
    General

• I just need to Bumb this to welcome people who bought the game :)
    Leader of
    stepotronic
    Kkontributor
    Kkontributor
    General
    General

• Nice work on the thread(s).

I sent shark a message earlier today about adding a teams forum and that we need to add community moderators.

As for pubs or scrims or anything inbetween why not just make a steam group? Everyone is already running steam.
    GSGregory
    L3 Founder
    L3 Founder
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

• It's a little early for this, but I'm a relatively long time Hawken player, and was deeply involved in its community in all aspects, from the forums, to the IRC channels, to the competitive league we had established.

I created, and for 6 months, hosted, the largest public event that the game saw- on a weekly basis- that frequently attained 10% or more of the active playerbase. A few of the community members here as well as myself wound up putting on an anniversary event that saw international attendance of ~200 total when the entire playerbase was less than 1,000.

So far, this game, and community, is shaping up to be something I can get behind. I will likely create a public event or two and assist in league play as the game continues. If you have any ideas or are planning to start something, please feel free to contact me. I'd be happy to lend a hand.
    ticklemyiguana
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Alpha Spearhead
    Alpha Spearhead

Leader of
    stepotronic
    Kkontributor
    Kkontributor
    General
    General

• Can you add me to the streamers list please?

www.twitch.tv/orangemagicgod/

Am on most nights if not every night streaming Toxikk, with the odd Heroes of the Storm.

Get to see my mad skills owning Wobbley :P
    BeardbaroN
    Apex Predator
    Apex Predator

Wobbley
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Centurion
    Centurion

• Hi ,

its me again I do also have a twitch channel where i record my gameplay in ToxiKK add it please to your Twitch channel list
    http://www.twitch.tv/jamjakpa/profile/

thank you
    Intel Core i7-4790K Haswell Quad-Core 4.0GHz LGA 1150
    G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB)
    ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer LGA 1150 Intel Z97
    EVGA 04G-2983-KR GeForce GTX 980 Superclocked 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5 ACX 2.0 PCI Express 3.0
    jamjakpa
    Senior Mercenary
    Senior Mercenary

• Dear Toxikk ,

Please ad my Team in your Team list we are from USA. I am the founder and leader of our Fun Clan our website its :
    www.itunerespawn.com clan tag "i2n"

Thank you
    jamjakpa
    Intel Core i7-4790K Haswell Quad-Core 4.0GHz LGA 1150
    G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB)
    ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer LGA 1150 Intel Z97
    EVGA 04G-2983-KR GeForce GTX 980 Superclocked 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5 ACX 2.0 PCI Express 3.0
    jamjakpa
    Senior Mercenary
    Senior Mercenary

Previous

Return to GUIDES AND HELP

Information