[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - Rough Movement Guide for Foundation

Rough Movement Guide for Foundation

Post your Gameplay Videos and Streams
Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:45 am

• I made a quick runthrough (jumpthrough?) on the Foundation map for all the useful jumps I could find. While these jumps can be considered advanced they aren't really hard to pull off once you get the hang of the movement. I'd rather everyone know about them thereby raising the skill floor and to show people who are new to this movement system what they can do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_F1Hg2u68M

My apologies if this forum section isn't for this sort of post. Please delete this if it is.
    Defeat
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Senior Mercenary
    Senior Mercenary

• The lift jump next to the Cerberus spawn point to the tunnel that leads directly to the Mega Armor is pretty useful too. Newcomers might be unaware of lift jumps in general so they could be included in the video.
    Poppamies
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Senior Mercenary
    Senior Mercenary

• This is great. I think this is the first map-oriented movement video we've seen, and it's certainly in the right section. Thank you very much.
    ticklemyiguana
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Alpha Spearhead
    Alpha Spearhead

• As someone that is not aware of all the advanced movement or other intricacies of arena shooters. This video is immensely helpful. I would love to see more tutorials like this.

Thanks.

Evaius
    L3 Founder
    L3 Founder
    Recruit
    Recruit

Defeat
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Senior Mercenary
    Senior Mercenary

• I didn't think you could Jump up onto the falcon perch, very nice movement skills.

I got a question for you though. Are you using the normal setup for keys or something different?

The jumps near the falcon are interesting. Getting onto the vents from the stairs by the shotgun seem unreliable as does the jump that slides you up the wood to the falcon.

How are you doing the jump directly under the falcon onto the white canopy? (1:49)

I also found two other jumps of interest and one is very, very usable and easily repeatable.
    GSGregory
    L3 Founder
    L3 Founder
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

Defeat
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Senior Mercenary
    Senior Mercenary

• How did u do the jump at 2:18? I try that jump since 2 hours but I miss the platform very close everytime :grumpy:
    AimBot
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

Defeat
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Senior Mercenary
    Senior Mercenary

• I'd like to thank you again. This video has increased my killrate substantially. I most frequently make use of a combo of jumps moving from the ground under the mega armor, to the dumpster to the info board, to the roof thing, and grab the mega armor from there, and then make use of awnings to get to the mega health. The entire process takes me about 9 seconds. 8 if I do it perfectly. The process is seriously OP.

However, I still can't pull off the jump at 1:51, where you just casually get onto the awning under the falcon.
    ticklemyiguana
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Alpha Spearhead
    Alpha Spearhead

Next

Return to VIDEOS AND STREAMS

Information