[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - TOXIKK Gameplay Update & Review Curry Build VO.75

TOXIKK Gameplay Update & Review Curry Build VO.75

Post your Gameplay Videos and Streams

• This is my review of Toxikk's latest update Curry Build VO.75.

One word of caution, the in-game cut scene with music will give you a 3rd party content strike from Youtube. The music they used in that cut scene movie is copyrighted so You can't use it in your monetized videos.

I replaced the music with my own and I think I didn't a nice job of it. If I don't say so myself.

I really enjoyed the new map Twin Peaks and riding in all of the new vehicles. The Toxikk Dev team did a really nice job sticking to their development road map and delivered on bringing this update to the players in February 2015.

Please see my video for my full review:
    FawkenAwesome
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

Return to VIDEOS AND STREAMS

Information