[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - This REALLY has made me laugh....

This REALLY has made me laugh....

Post your Gameplay Videos and Streams
Thu May 28, 2015 11:10 am

• By the law of Poland introduced in 6th of June 2011, stalking and harrasing is a crime when you feel so. I felt being harrased after loosing my temper in order to quit this unpleasant conversation. Removing your post and CONTACT BY EMIAL is considered private corespodency and it was not seen as public after deleted the comment, it was fully private.

Art 190.a
    Pragraph 1 says that if a person feels like his privacy is being invaded, the sentence is set for 3 years of prison.

I don't have to pay any costs as it is a crime supporting criminals. All I need to do is report it, and no costs besides time will be taken from my side. Also helping in criminal actions is illegal aswell, and in Poland stalking and annoyance is considered a crime with immediate action taken by the police, not judges.
    Veniu
    Banned User
    Chief Mercenary
    Chief Mercenary

Thu May 28, 2015 11:33 am

BARRY SCOTT
    Spearhead
    Spearhead

Thu May 28, 2015 11:43 am

• In a closed conversation where noone can see it, it does not need to be stated that it is private. All conversations between two pepole are. Please stop with this BS, because it shows how little knowledge you have. If ever, I'd need to ask for permission of public debate after removing the comment.

End of story. I am not willing to delete this thread mate, mostly because it shows that Developers are now criminals and I am reporting it. They can't be trusted, what they do is illegal everywhere and it will not be tolerated. It is my proof of criminal actinos of Reakktor team member, taken multiple times.

However I would like to apologize to my rudeness. But nothing else. I've got enough proof that Reakktor has borken serveal civil and merchant laws including Valve's laws on Early Access.
    Veniu
    Banned User
    Chief Mercenary
    Chief Mercenary

Thu May 28, 2015 11:55 am

BARRY SCOTT
    Spearhead
    Spearhead

Thu May 28, 2015 12:18 pm

Veniu
    Banned User
    Chief Mercenary