TOXIKK Trials - ChatoRuins

Post your Gameplay Videos and Streams
Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:12 pm

Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:37 am

• Where do you get this map? I have been practicing Jumping for 10 Hours and I cannot get the controls for this game down, Should I be using Shift or no? To be able to dodge and Wall jump and strafe jump like Spider man is fucking insane, and I cannot seem to grasp it, I spent 1 Hour just trying to jump up a damn ramp... should it really be that Hard maybe my FPS is PURE shit and I am jumping at the wrong time.
    Leader of
    Sober
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Apex Predator
    Apex Predator

Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:44 am

• This map and the other Trials maps aren't available for offline play, but hosted on the "Testlab Trials - Defrag" and "MOD Movement Prctc" custom servers. You can connect there any time, vote the map you want and it will auto-download.

Did you see the official movement tutorial? https://youtu.be/xjVmUhmnvVU

I use shift-dodge, Chatouille (the best Trials player) uses double-tap dodge - both work fine.
    IMO shift-dodge is easier to get used to, double-tap is for UT veterans.

It also took me days to learn the various wall-dodge jumps on foundation. But it's worth it. Movement is at least as important as good aim in this game.
    Kkontributor
    Grand General
    Grand General

Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:18 pm

• I am gonna say Movement in this type of game is the #1 thing, if you cannot move good it almost does not matter if you have great aim as you will be "Standing still" to someone who can dodge you better. I do need to get the movement down as im used to double tap but if shift does the same thing it may be worth using while trying to do the Spider Man moving :) I have watched the videos a dozen times, now I just need to practice it more.
    Leader of
    Sober
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Apex Predator
    Apex Predator

Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:59 am

• I would not mind hopping into a server with you to go over the different movement mechanics. My movement is not the best but quite respectable nonetheless. Next time you see me online drop me a note in steam chat! :D
    neoKahn

game over...moonpie.
    neoKahn
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

Return to VIDEOS AND STREAMS

Information