Introductions Thread!

Discuss everything related to TOXIKK
Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:32 pm

• Hi there! :) I'm new to the game, too, and just bought the full version on Steam! 8) My age is 33.

I'm a veteran in arena shooters, I did have my first experience with them in the Multiplayer mode of "Unreal". This was in fall 1998. Then, in November 1999, "Unreal Tournament" came out. I played it for years in clans but always was a fun player. I also played Ut2003, Ut2004 and still play UT3 on the last remaining VCTF server. :twisted:

Parallel too UT1, I played some hours in Quake 3 Arena as well. But my main game and love was Unreal Tournament.

I hope to see you on the servers! :)
    Germanic
    Recruit
    Recruit

Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:28 pm

Hello Toxikk-Comunnity! My real name starts with an K. I am born end of the 60s. Im a newgamer,since last summer on Steam.
    I come from Germany, and Toxikk, Quake and Doom are my first FPS-Experience and i LOVE it. A lot of things are complete
    "Newland" to me. And i must learn a lot more about gaming, Engines etc. Until now, i never was a multiplayer on a server, im
    still Recruit. But i would like an invitation on a SC 0-2 server maybe there are some nice patient people would give me a chance??! I could need some training to get MXP, learning to fly a Phantom, Banshee for example. For now i am a "terrible"
    pilot. Newgamer but since my childhood i love Scify,Horror, Fantasy.

Thanks for welcome me on the TOXIKK-Forum! I hope that somebody response to me?! Greetings yours truly

Slenderknirps a.k.a. Headshot6 !!! 8) :?:
    klaus fischmann
    Senior Mercenary
    Senior Mercenary

Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:46 am

• Hello Headshot6, welcome I'm AnArKi I'm also kinda new to toxikk as well.
    AnArKi
    Recruit
    Recruit

Previous

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION

Information