Introductions Thread!

Discuss everything related to TOXIKK
Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:18 pm

• Hey all, I'm sug4r from NYC

Played a lot of Quake and CS before finding Toxikk, and I love the game as well as it's community so far, and I can't wait to help this game grow into what it should be - the biggest online multiplayer shooter ever, period.

:)
    sug4r
    Second Praetorian
    Second Praetorian

Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:17 pm

• Hello!

I'm Virvelvind, 27 years old from Northern Norway. Been playing all kinds of games since I was a little kid. Most fascinated so far by Warcraft 3, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2, UT 99, Quake 3, COD1, COD 2, Call of duty 4 promod (the rest sux), George foreman boxing on Sega 8bit, World of tanks, toca racing, dirt 3, and now Toxikk. I'm more of a casual gamer nowdays than before, but I will try to put as many hours in as I can possibly to do keep up with the young and reckless ones :D
    When you lose, always have something or someone to blame other than yourself
    Virvelvind
    Senior Mercenary
    Senior Mercenary

Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:03 am

• This game is amazing! :D

Thank god we have a new arena FPS that looks as good as this, I'm tired of all the other rubbish being pumped out, I'm stuck in a time where games used to be good!

Just bought this after I've been discussing this with my friends and I'm so happy I did.

Can't wait too play this at a lan, this looks so promising, it's like what UT3 should have been (from what I see so far)

Anyway, I'm Char, from Aus, 26 y/o :love:
    ChaR
    Recruit
    Recruit

Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:02 am

• Sap, Poopalo from Canada, BC. When i'm not playin games im ballin on the basketball court
    Poopalo
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:21 pm

• Hello all, have been waiting for this to come out. Mainly a FPS gamer. Played Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4, QL, Unreal Series, Doom Series, been using the same name since 98' Slash24, Slash24=GoM=, [TRA]Slash24
    Slash24
    Recruit
    Recruit

Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:51 pm

• Hello forum.

Thank you Reakktor. This masterpiece in progress hearkens back to my heyday and oozes with Xan Krigoresque nostalgia.

I have high hopes for vehicle arena to be on par or surpass the greatest FPS mode of all time, Onslaught.

-Pseudofate
    Pseudofate
    Chief Mercenary
    Chief Mercenary

Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:49 am

• Hi all, short time viewer, first time poster from the United States. Like most of you, I grew up playing Quake III Arena, Tribes and Unreal Tournament (as well as everything else before and after). I'm extremely excited to see where Toxikk goes in the next year! o)
    MrRecon
    Chief Mercenary
    Chief Mercenary

Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:27 am

• Hi !

ReaperCore coming from belgium !

like nearly everyone here, used to play like hell in games like UT99 or quake3, was very sad to see games like call of duty and battlefield taking the lead over the Arena FPS, now glad to have something to play haha !
    ReaperCore
    Chief Mercenary
    Chief Mercenary

Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:22 pm

• Hello there,

Having recently got back in to PC gaming last November, (having becoming increasingly jaded by the current consoles games market), discovering Toxikk on Steam further cemented my belief that I made the right decision.

Being a huge fan of both UT and Quake 'back in the day', Toxikk pressed all the right buttons and even though it is still in development it is a fantastic game.

Bought the game today, however my twitch gaming skills have taken a serious hit, (it's been a while), and needless to say I got my ass handed to me. :D

Nevertheless I had a blast.
    DB73
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:05 pm

• I am from San Francisco , California USA .
    If you guys need help support testing Ideas etc let me know I am here to help . I do also love that ToxIKK its has alot of potential . see you guys .
    Intel Core i7-4790K Haswell Quad-Core 4.0GHz LGA 1150
    G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB)
    ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer LGA 1150 Intel Z97
    EVGA 04G-2983-KR GeForce GTX 980 Superclocked 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5 ACX 2.0 PCI Express 3.0
    jamjakpa
    Senior Mercenary
    Senior Mercenary

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION

Information