[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - Introductions Thread!

Introductions Thread!

Discuss everything related to TOXIKK
Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:57 pm

• Hello. I’m from the United States with an extensive Quake history. I am looking forward to the new arena shooters in development, to start from the beginning once again, rising to new challenges, and branching away from the stagnation consuming the series that captivated me unlike any other. Toxikk is my first venture into a different FPS experience and it has made a good impression, so I’ll be around for a while.
    Maker
    Chief Mercenary
    Chief Mercenary

Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:23 pm

• Hi,

Just bought the game, haven't played yet because I'm waiting for my new laptop to arrive (next week). It's been a few years since I had a decent gaming machine, so I'm going to be a bit rusty.

Really excited about the development of a game so much in the spirit of UT2004. Spent so much time playing that, especially Onslaught maps, and loved the level editor. Joined a CoD4 clan temporarily about 4 years back too, but I prefer casual play. That's my FPS history on PC, but before that I loved GoldenEye and Perfect Dark on N64!

See you in game soon,

Fuu
    Peace, and long life
    Fuu
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:34 pm

• Hello Everyone,
    I am HappyZoo. I've been playing toxikk since its launch and absolutely love the game, but haven't really gotten that much into the forums do to an inherent lack of interest in the medium. But, due to a recent wrist fracture, making it extremely difficult to play PC games, I decided now is the best time to start. So, here I am, and here i will stay until I get this dang cast off, and hopefully into the foreseeable future.
    A Halo player and youtuber, diagnosed with a serious case of TOXIKK.
    Twitter:-: http://www.twitter.com/HappyZoo5
    Youtube:-: http://www.youtube.com/user/HappyZoo5
    I have ability
    HappyZoo
    Apex Predator
    Apex Predator

Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:05 pm

• Hi
    I'm Trix from the UK. I used to play high level competitive CTF in Q3A 1999-2004, and a fair bit of UT more casually. Lots of gaming since then in a big range of games but less arena fps.

I miss the genre, grabbed my copy of Toxikk last week and I like what I see. I'll see you guys in game I'm sure, already got invited onto the Toxikk TS, nice talking to some of you.
    Trix
    Recruit
    Recruit

Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:51 pm

• Howdy ho! I'm MFG38, a Finnish PC gaming enthusiast and TOXIKK player. I can't think of a funny conclusion, so I'll just leave it at that. Over and out!

MFG38
    Centurion
    Centurion

Sun May 10, 2015 9:55 pm

• unit220 reporting in from the USA. Been really enjoying the game so far and am digging the influx of new players during today's sale. Looking forward to being a part of this community as it grows!
    unit220
    Recruit
    Recruit

Thu May 21, 2015 6:54 am

• Hello, my name is Equim and I have been a Toxiholikk for around five months now.
    Streaming Toxikk and other stuff over at
    Equim
    Kkontributor
    Kkontributor
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

Wed May 27, 2015 8:15 pm

Ollyfin
    L4 Founder
    L4 Founder
    Alpha Spearhead
    Alpha Spearhead