Accuracy Percentage...

Discuss everything related to TOXIKK
Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:46 pm

• it definitely depends on what weapon you are using. I myslef suck at the game and dont make it above 14% against good players, but even then, even 30% with a stingray using primarily secondary fire would be considered really good. I often just take the acuuracy percentage with a grain of salt and look more at my KD to represent improvement.
    A Halo player and youtuber, diagnosed with a serious case of TOXIKK.
    Twitter:-: http://www.twitter.com/HappyZoo5
    Youtube:-: http://www.youtube.com/user/HappyZoo5
    I have ability
    HappyZoo
    Apex Predator
    Apex Predator

Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:40 pm

• I would love to see an accuracy percentage per weapon (with the exception Sharkster mentioned of the Dragoneer since that is not as much about the true accuracy). In Quake it is nice to see how I am performing with the different weapons. That would be great to see in TOXIKK.

The reason I am curious about the percentage is because it is an obvious value that you can track and gauge progress over time and if I have a good idea as to what kind of percentages top players are getting then I would know where I ultimately needed to be in order to compete.

Now obviously I am not playing against top players right now...who in addition to being top shooters are also top dodgers (generally speaking). I am playing against guys who are not top shooters nor are they top dodgers and these two skills are probably both improved together as you go up the tiers. So i figure that a good percentage at my level will also be a good percentage at a higher level since the shooting and dodging are likely relative.

At the end of the day, you have to be able to shoot AND dodge at the same time which is where the difficulty really comes in. A lot of practice needed indeed.
    neoKahn

game over...moonpie.
    neoKahn
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

Previous

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION

Information