[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - What Happened to Toxikk?

What Happened to Toxikk?

Discuss everything related to TOXIKK
Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:17 am

• I've left for about 3 weeks from this game because of classes and work, and I wanted to enjoy a couple days off by playing some Toxikk, but I log on and there's no body on the servers. Is it just because I'm based in NA and all the EU players are the only ones still playing it, or what's going on?
    I really hope this game hasn't died on me yet.
    Hesperiam
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    First Praetorian
    First Praetorian

Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:29 am

• Think the real ARENA-FPS enthusiasts really wait for the end of early access...

And if the game is done at all Reakktor says that they wanna advertize the game for real.
    Hope the game comes back then to light again...
    "Alle sagten: Das geht nicht. Dann kam einer, der wusste das nicht und hat's gemacht."

SpeedyCat
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Grand General
    Grand General

Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:31 am

MSV
    First Praetorian
    First Praetorian

Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:28 am

• I honestly am just waiting for more maps. I don't care for vehicle based gametypes so the last much hyped addition to the game was no good for me. I played a few rounds and was bored and decided to just wait till there was more of a selection of maps before I jump back in. Game itself feels pretty good, I just can't play the same map more than twice a day.
    Bubbaxm2
    L4 Founder
    L4 Founder
    Senior Mercenary
    Senior Mercenary

Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:27 am

• There's still a group of people in NA everyday. Mostly, I think some weapon tweaking but mainly more maps will help people not lose interest so quickly. Once the SDK is released, I think we'll see a lot more activity.
    Competitive veteran from the UT series

Toxikk North American Community - Pugs/Scrims on IRC:
    http://webchat.globalgamers.net/?channels=TOXIKK
    RoOkIe
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:18 am

• OP, i believe for most ppl the reason to not play the game is because it's still unbalanced. Weapons and stuff are not balanced so the game is also not that interesting atm.
    rip quake
    spessu_sb
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:05 pm

• it needs to be atleast like 4maps for every gamemode for it to be very interesting.
    Shit just got Unreal
    Speiderful
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Centurion
    Centurion

Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:38 pm

• With each patch there is a spike of players ofcourse then it does down after a week.

Like the others and Rookie said, once more maps and the SDK is out and people start making maps etc expect the player activity to increase, also once 1.0 im guessing the game will be advertised a lot, gaming sites reviewing it etc this isnt going to take that long with all things considered, im guessing by June 1.0 will be out.

Just have to be patient, remember the game has been out for only like a month and is coming along nicely so just be patient a little longer everyone needs to remember this :)
    :]
    KojaK
    L3 Founder
    L3 Founder
    Second Praetorian
    Second Praetorian

Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:03 pm

• There seems to be a nice split of NA and EU players still pretty active. Sometimes you get luckier than others, but yesterday we had several NA lobbies going on foundation from ~7-11 EST. I had the privilege of getting wrecked by Rob, Cup, and Rookie all in the same day.

Like others have said, there's always a decent population spike with new updates (next one is this friday) which will add another small style arena map. The bigger the map pool, the more retention the game will get, don't be worried :)
    Halo player gone TOXIKK

delementary
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Second Praetorian
    Second Praetorian

Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:44 pm

• For me it's clearly the lack of maps. 2 maps are interesting for a few days, but then I rather run another game than playing the same maps again.
    Coco
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

Next

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION

Information