[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - I'm a L5 Founder, and I think I'm missing some game keys..?

I'm a L5 Founder, and I think I'm missing some game keys..?

Discuss everything related to TOXIKK

• Hey guys, I got the $80 package I'm fairly certain, and it came with early access, some skins/camos(?), and most importantly, additional game keys.

Problem is I have no idea where they went.

Is there a way to find out what your rewards were for early backing, where to redeem them, etc.? Because I'm totally lost and I should have a few more keys to send some friends of mine to start playing too...
    Dark_Novak
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Recruit
    Recruit

• Hi Dark_Novak,

looking at your forum medal, you are a Godlike founder (highest tier). You should have received at least two emails from us so far:

A) A purchase confirmation with the package's details, asking for your forum name (to assign the forum medal to), your real-life address and the name you want to use in the credits of Toxikk. Since you forum account shows the Godlike medal, you seem to have completed that step.

B) The second mail included your four game keys and some details about how to proceed. If you didn't get that mail, please send a mail to support [at] reakktor.com and we'll look into that.

The rewards of your Godlike Package were/are:

- Four Game Keys
    - Level 5 (Godlike) Forum Medal
    - DVD Edition of the Game
    - Three Camouflage Skins
    - Mentioning of your Name in the Special Thanks of TOXIKK

The game keys were sent out shortly before our Early Access Beta took off (January last year)
    The L5 Forum Medal was assigned to your account
    The remaining three rewards will become available shortly before (or at) the launch of Toxikk. Being a L5 (Godlike) founder, you will receive another emai before the game's release. With that email you can:

A) ...confirm your real-life address for the DVD edition
    B) ...confirm the name you want to have displayed in the TOXIKK credits
    C) ...get the keys for your camo skins

Thanks for your support and feel free to get back to me if you have further questions (or write an email to support [at] reakktor.com).
    REAKKTOR STUDIOS - - -
    Sharkster [KK]
    Reakktor Studios
    Reakktor Studios
    Emperor
    Emperor

• Excellent, sounds like I'll be emailing them soon. Thank you so much for your help! (Seriously, it's nice to receive actual support/help on the forums of a game, thank you).
    Dark_Novak
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Recruit
    Recruit

• I wondering the same thing, thanks for clearing things up. :)
    Desender
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Chief Mercenary
    Chief Mercenary

• Hi Desender... you didn't get your keys? Or are you asking because of the skins and the box? So far only the keys and the forum medals were sent out/applied, but we'll make an announcement before release about how the remaining rewards are handled. Please don't worry, they'll not be forgotten. Thanks for your patience.
    REAKKTOR STUDIOS - - -
    Sharkster [KK]
    Reakktor Studios
    Reakktor Studios
    Emperor
    Emperor

• I got my four keys just fine, but in that email it said that we would receive the skins code in one week and was just wondering what happened to them. Thanks
    Desender
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Chief Mercenary
    Chief Mercenary

• I too was under the impression from the marketing at the time, that early access keys & retail keys where different.
    I guess my new friends will have to buy it themselves, vs the old ones who never touched it :(
    furryface
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

• Not that it matters, since i only bought the $30 for 2 offer, but i dont recall ever receiving any email with any details, ive always wondered how the founders got their founder status on the forums.
    Yavimaya
    Senior Mercenary
    Senior Mercenary

• This reminds me to check me stuff...
    alias
    L4 Founder
    L4 Founder
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

• Has anyone received anything? I have not, checked email, nada. I did of course get my original emails on 01/16/15 but nothing else as of yet.
    wirm
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Chief Mercenary
    Chief Mercenary

Next

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION

Information