[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - WOULD YOU CUT IT OUT WITH THE RANDOM MAP CHANGES

WOULD YOU CUT IT OUT WITH THE RANDOM MAP CHANGES

Discuss everything related to TOXIKK

• Really.

How is it a good idea to force people to reject something they didn't ask for?
    ttqz
    Legionary
    Legionary

• Can you specify what you are talking about ? :D
    TOXIKK Modding Team: now in the
    Check out my latest BL maps - , , and !
    Chatouille
    Kkontributor
    Kkontributor
    General
    General

• I mean the next up map at the end of a game, which should be the same map you're playing unless people vote otherwise.

It's like reakktor studios gets to vote randomly in each game even though they aren't a player in the game.

It's just one vote but it should be zero votes. Especially when common courtesy suggests you don't vote to change what other people want unless it's important to you.

Normally I won't vote and prefer to let other people have the map they want. If I really don't like it half the time I'll leave. Now I've got to vote in self-defense, just to keep the reakktor vote bot from making me prefer to leave.
    ttqz
    Legionary
    Legionary

• It's not a default vote, it's map cycling, and it's necessary because FEPs cannot vote at all.
    TOXIKK Modding Team: now in the
    Check out my latest BL maps - , , and !
    Chatouille
    Kkontributor
    Kkontributor
    General
    General

• I have ghosted this thread for a few days and I still don't understand what this guy is complaining about

The one that spends more time on the forums than in the game
    Gecko
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

ttqz
    Legionary
    Legionary

• And there's map cycling in boot camp mode too.
    ttqz
    Legionary
    Legionary

• All you have to do is cast one vote. The suggested next map doesn't have a vote, so if ANY player casts a vote, that will overrule the suggestion.
    And the top vote option is always "replay match" so you don't even have to scroll to find the current map in the list.

i'm fine with map suggestions, but i'd like the gametype to stay the same as before. Either that, or servers locked to specific game types.
    But for Free Edition Players that would require some option in Quick Match to allow selecting the gametype.
    Kkontributor
    Grand General
    Grand General

• I'd like to see cycling but only in bloodlust (deathmatch). I never cared for capture the whatever or domination. Yeah, call me old school, well, I am old (64) but I love to frag in deathmatch. Will there ever be server specific game types? Plus I'd like to see a "select maps) for a server that I may set up but it's all defaults and cycles to these unwanted game types. Deathmatch rules.
    Nagogani
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION

Information