[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - Great Game, but it will die. Playerbase declining.

Great Game, but it will die. Playerbase declining.

Discuss everything related to TOXIKK

• Hi,

i LOVE the game and i think its great.
    but its a shame that the number of players is already declining.
    what will happen in a few weeks? max. 50 players a day or less?

:no:
    VonYc
    Chief Mercenary
    Chief Mercenary

• It is what it is.

For me, I jump in for 20-30 minutes after work whenever I feel like it, and I only need two or three in a bloodlust map somewhere to have a good time.

And I see no reason why this can't go on for quite a while.
    ttqz
    Legionary
    Legionary

• Well, after all the marketing and PR stuff, it would actually be nice if some major PC gaming mag did a review on the game (or some "really" big YouTuber pickin' it up). But we have no influence on that. :(
    REAKKTOR STUDIOS - - -
    Sharkster [KK]
    Reakktor Studios
    Reakktor Studios
    Emperor
    Emperor

Lonewulf
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

"Alle sagten: Das geht nicht. Dann kam einer, der wusste das nicht und hat's gemacht."

SpeedyCat
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Grand General
    Grand General

REAKKTOR STUDIOS - - -
    Sharkster [KK]
    Reakktor Studios
    Reakktor Studios
    Emperor
    Emperor

Kendle
    Recruit
    Recruit

• Is there anything that we as a community can do together to massively outreach this game with you guys (Reakktor Studios)? I want to support this game in any way I know how. I don't currently own a powerful enough computer to play this game, but I still bought the Godlike package anyways 'cause I love UT and I love Toxikk. Even though I don't have networking power, nor do I have that many gamer friends, I still blasted the Official: Toxikk Release Trailer on Facebook, tagged all of my gamer friends and potential gamer friends.

I can understand how discouraging and disheartening this may be for you guys at Reakktor Studios when you've invested so much of your time into the development of this game and still end up spending massive amounts of money on advertising, the money you earned from developing the game.

Can we (Reakktor Studios) and the community brainstorm ideas to massively outreach this game? I'm down for it, are y'all?
    SpiritWill
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

• The point is, I don't think there is any way of finding TOXIKK unless a friend mentions it, you watch a cringy af video like "TOP 10 SEXY ARENA SHOOTERS COMING IN 2017" or you stumble upon it somewhere else (Loadout forums for me)

Advertising is needed, reach out to youtubers and give free copies and they will happily review them.

The one that spends more time on the forums than in the game
    Gecko
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

Endicisive
    L4 Founder
    L4 Founder
    Senior Mercenary
    Senior Mercenary

Next