[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - Great Game, but it will die. Playerbase declining.

Great Game, but it will die. Playerbase declining.

Discuss everything related to TOXIKK

• I just bought the full version! :) I just think the game is great and the developers deserve some money for their efforts.

I know that the player base is small but it's so much fun! Funny sidenote to the devolpers: I know that map "Twin Peaks"...*cough* :D I just say "Ut3 custom map" on a certain VCTF server... 8) But well developed further, nice one.

And nother thing: Not harm intended, but I think the game name "Toxikk" was a bad choice. It says nothing about the game. The name is a problem. It shall sound cool but it doesn't give potential players an idea of the game. Something like "Slaughter" or "Sublime combat" were better.
    Germanic
    Recruit
    Recruit

• wow some people are truely talking about that fact i mentioned about a year ago (or something like that)

This game hase alot of potential BUT there is a huge lack of content. Look at UT2k4 it comes along with tons of maps and different gametypes which makes this game so interesting for a long long time. What does Toxikk have? We need alot more Maps for this game and also the Deck-17 remake is everything else than innovativ. Dont get me wrong, the map looks amazing. But its just recylced stuff. At my point i can say that i was expecting something great. I was expecting alot of maps and different gametypes coming, all ive got over the time where 3 or 4 new Maps..

Also i got a problem with that VCTF Thing. This Gametypes are very different to play and you put it together in one gamemode... all you needed to do was to copy the normal ctf gametype and change the prefix of that maps. BUT the promising new gamemode, wasnt a new gamemode at all xD (yea maybe its a personal thing)

I worked alot with the UDK in the past and i see clearly that most of the gametypes that are already implementet are overworked Gametypes UDK is coming along with. And now think about the time you needed for this game. The promises you made in the past, and the community (no not the fanboys) which was mentioned this already. All we heared was "We do alot PR Stuff in the Future". And now look at this Problem...

Sorry for that hard words but thats my opinion.
    ifail93
    Second Praetorian
    Second Praetorian

• Have been searching for a good game that took over from where UT 2004 left of for a while..

After finding this game on pure accident I think there needs to be more advertisement and promotions going on.
    Never knew this existed untill a few hours ago and I bought it right away. Showed the game to a few of my friends and two of them bought it right away too... This game needs more publicity badly..
    VoS
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

Previous

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION

Information