[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - Playerbase is emptying too fast.

Playerbase is emptying too fast.

Discuss everything related to TOXIKK
Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:31 pm

• I really don't know why despite all the evidence we are still being ignored, I went back to sc 9 the other day and now i'm stucked to 0 online servers to play in even after matches with bots.
    in 2 days of trying I've managed to play some games with sc12 people in them.. now i'm sc10 I don't really want to afk with bots to get back to sc 8 just to be able to play, or to play with bots just in the hope of anybody joining my game (if it's even visible..) during the peak hours..

Please, all your players want is to be able to play, it's that simple.

p.s. why does bloodlust servers show in my server browser as team arena servers even though i'm not even able to change the mode to team arena? has anybody ever managed to play a team arena game in this game? I can still go back to ut2004 and find people playin on TAM servers but I'd really prefer to try team arena on toxikk, only it's not properly supported.
    Drorian
    Recruit
    Recruit

Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:48 pm

• Team Arena is happening on community servers only at the moment. About the SC restrictions: FEPs can turn off match-making after 1.0.2, so that should bring some more people onto the SC 1-12 servers. But again... it's up to the players to travel to 1-12s or to stick to "protected" realms.
    REAKKTOR STUDIOS - - -
    Sharkster [KK]
    Reakktor Studios
    Reakktor Studios
    Emperor
    Emperor

Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:56 pm

• actually when I was sc8 I just joined servers that already had people in them, I feel like players travel to those just ignoring the sc restrictions..
    I've written about the game launch on an oldschool ut fan group and everybody was enthusiastic about it, i guess they'll get soon stuck with the same problems tho :(
    Drorian
    Recruit
    Recruit

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION

Information