[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - major glitch, please help

major glitch, please help

Discuss everything related to TOXIKK
Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:37 pm

• I cannot play this game because I cannot skip the intro animation when you join a game, which just repeats forever. please help before I give up on this game as I just got it and am very frustrated and am waiting until I get a freaking solution. I am driven insane by this please help
    ultimateaa
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:10 am

• Have you clicked the left mouse button? In the bottom right of the screen is the instruction how to skip the sequence.
    Beer.
    Archon0003
    Alpha Spearhead
    Alpha Spearhead

Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:41 am

• I have noticed that if you try to open chat too fast after map loads, i will get stuck there too.. for me /ReconnectGame helps if that happens.
    I Am HardyRah!
    HardyRah
    L3 Founder
    L3 Founder
    Legionary
    Legionary

Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:34 am

• The most likely cause is that you accidentally unbound the left mouse button / fire key.
    You need the fire key to skip the intro.
    Kkontributor
    Grand General
    Grand General

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION

Information