[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - Any teams formed yet? AND nimbleMinds.eu looking for members

Any teams formed yet? AND nimbleMinds.eu looking for members

Discuss everything related to TOXIKK

• Training Partners and Opponents
    I want to know if there are already any teams out there, that are willing to train and explore the game competitively from day one. If so please let me know, because we will for sure! We are planning of not only going through multiple game modes together but also leave a lot of feedback about the maps in this forum, to help make the game what we all hoping it to be.

Looking for members
    And since we are aiming to place ourselves in the top ranks this is an open invitation for motivated players who are able to dedicate enough time to play there.

Are you at least 18 years old, have some experience in shooters, favourable the UT or Quake series and have the time to play at least 3 times a week? Introduce yourself on our forum and let's be sure to kick of the game together.

The community offer
    Besides the competitive part we also see ourselves as a community to play games with. So if you are only interested in having a few people to play with, or your team needs to find a teamspeak to hang out on and be sure to find fellow toxikk players, feel free to drop by our teamspeak at any time.

The page
    We are currently reworking a lot of code already, since we are preparing for toxikk. The design is going to be different, if you are able to help with it, feel free to contact me. I will pay in toxikk keys :D

Last edited by stepotronic on Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Leader of
    stepotronic
    Kkontributor
    Kkontributor
    General
    General

• I think me and my friends (like 3 other people) are going to make a competitive team, if not all of us then at least me and one other person are looking to get into a team.
    We don't have a team name or anything like that yet, also we're from North America (US specifically).
    Brownsville369
    L4 Founder
    L4 Founder
    First Praetorian
    First Praetorian

• Interesting. I have been trying to get a foot into the American competitive scene :) You should check us out maybe we can work something out together. If that however Is not possible, be sure to stay in contact for a few scrims as soon as we can.
    Leader of
    stepotronic
    Kkontributor
    Kkontributor
    General
    General

• Damn. Nimbleminds everywhere. Hey stepo :)
    i5-2500K @ 3.8 Ghz | 8 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz | Nvidia 780 OC
    Mooneri
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Legionary
    Legionary

• Hey Mooneri :) it is nimbleMinds!
    We we are finally 10 years old, and it would just be awesome to go on with ut style games :) After all we founded nM on ut2k4 \o/ ofc we are here.
    Leader of
    stepotronic
    Kkontributor
    Kkontributor
    General
    General

• 10 years for a clan is pretty respectable age. I'll be seeing you guys on the battlefield then :)
    i5-2500K @ 3.8 Ghz | 8 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz | Nvidia 780 OC
    Mooneri
    L2 Founder
    L2 Founder
    Legionary
    Legionary

Leader of
    stepotronic
    Kkontributor
    Kkontributor
    General
    General

• Greetings, nimbleMinds. I've seen you guys play on our servers every now and then. And if I remember correctly, we've also had a few matches in one of the CB TAM cups. :)

So far, Nightman and me are the only }TCP{ players interested in playing Toxikk. But I hope more will follow once the game is out.

Looking forward to play some games with you guys...

P.S.: }TCP{ started playing Unreal multiplayer in 1998. ;)
    Coco
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Alpha Centurion
    Alpha Centurion

• Add me on Steam and we shall run some matches in the near future :D
    Follow: @BLaske_Anxiety

Anxiety
    L3 Founder
    L3 Founder
    Senior Mercenary
    Senior Mercenary