[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - Questions

Questions

Discuss everything related to TOXIKK
Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:28 am

• 1) My brother and I had purchased the Godlike package. I am wondering if both of us will be granted with a Level 5 Pro League Badge. If my brother decided to create his own forum account, is it possible for both of us to have this badge?

2) I am wondering if my brother will also have his nick name in the credits. Is this possible, especially if he uses one of the four Steam Keys for himself?

3) Depending when Toxikk is officially released, there's a possibility I may live somewhere else, and I do not want to have the physical boxed DVD edition shipped to an address I no longer live at. Will the boxed DVD edition be shipped to the updated address, or should I pick it up at the old address?

4) Can I have my Steam account linked to the name I have given to the credits?
    KrayZee
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:56 am

Brownsville369
    L4 Founder
    L4 Founder
    First Praetorian
    First Praetorian

Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:37 pm

• 3) When the boxed DVDs are ready, they will send an email asking you for the shipping address once again.
    TOXIKK Modding Team: now in the
    Check out my latest BL maps - , , and !
    Chatouille
    Kkontributor
    Kkontributor
    General
    General

Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:34 pm

• I had the same question as number 3; u/Chatouille is there a thread you can link to so that we can confirm?
    bb01807
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Senior Mercenary
    Senior Mercenary

Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:43 pm

We're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.
    -- Captain Blackadder

BlackAdder
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    General
    General

• Hello, I am KrayZee's brother. I have been waiting for Toxikk to ship to my new house for more than a week now. But the thing is, I don't think Reakktor Studios knows our new address, which might cause misunderstanding and ship to our old house. I've been telling my brother constantly even before release to remind you guys about shipping to our new address because I know you guys are not perfect and might not remember. And he keeps telling me, "Don't worry about it, if they made a promise, they'll keep it; they are a Video Game Company, of course."

If you guys (Reakktor Studios) can't deliver on what you promised, at least keep the communication alive. I've been waiting for this game to come out for a very long time now. I've sacrificed a month's worth of food just to get the Godlike Edition. I'm a BIG fan of Unreal Tournament 3 and Unreal Championship 2, I have multiple copies of both games, which is why I really like this game, Toxikk.

So, when will you guys (Reakktor Studios) send an e-mail to (KrayZee) confirm our new address and ship the physical copy Godlike edition?
    SpiritWill
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION

Information