[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TOXIKK Forum • View topic - Toxikk SDK?

Toxikk SDK?

Contribute to TOXIKK and Showcase your Maps and Mods
Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:13 am

• Anyone know how to apply for the Toxikk SDK? I wanted to make some maps for this game like I used to way back in the day for a couple other games. I sent an email to contact@reakktor.com but haven't heard anything back for like a week or two now. I dont think that was the right place to send an email but I didn't see any other info about how to apply for it
    EniGmA1987
    L4 Founder
    L4 Founder
    Senior Mercenary
    Senior Mercenary

Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:19 am

• We'll post an email address when it becomes available. No ETA yet though. But we know how important the modding scene is, so expect us to come up with more news on this in February.
    REAKKTOR STUDIOS - - -
    Sharkster [KK]
    Reakktor Studios
    Reakktor Studios
    Emperor
    Emperor

Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:21 am

Haigen
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Senior Mercenary
    Senior Mercenary

Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:05 am

• Looking forward to seeing what the community creates.
    -Knotcho
    L3 Founder
    L3 Founder
    Senior Mercenary
    Senior Mercenary

Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:19 pm

"The natural order of things has no room for hardscopers" - Yolo Swaggins, 1846

th3kru5her
    L5 Founder
    L5 Founder
    Grand General
    Grand General

Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:22 pm

• I assume it will be available on our steam account in tools section like most SDK's. right?
    PomstaZLesa
    L3 Founder
    L3 Founder
    Second Praetorian
    Second Praetorian

Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:23 pm

• For mutators and extra game modes we also need the SDK?
    Leader of
    stepotronic
    Kkontributor
    Kkontributor
    General
    General

Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:41 pm

• After seeing this game on Steam over the weekend I had to give it a go. I miss the old school arena shooters and from what I have played so far this is very promising.

Looking forward to the SDK and making some maps!

I have made maps for Unreal Tournament 99, 2004 and 3 in the past.
    kenjara
    Recruit
    Recruit

Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:03 pm

• Very much looking forward to tools for map making and skins etc. :yes:
    Slate
    Recruit
    Recruit

Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:26 am

• You can start making maps using UDK :yes:

You can use Ued already to make all your maps layout, and if you have your own texture/statics packs, decorate it. Just avoid using assets you don't know where they come from (built-in UDK/UT3) because they will probably not be present in TOXIKK.

You can already test your custom maps in TOXIKK to see how it fits the movement generally. Put map (and dependancies) in TOXIKK/UDKGame/CookedPC/CustomMaps, and set all the bOnlyListReleaseMaps to False in UDKGame.ini, then you should see custom maps in Boot Camp.

If your map is almost complete and you really want to test it with actual TOXIKK objects (pickups, weapons, jumppads, vehicles, cells), feel free to hang out in #toxikk.modding and I'll see how I can help :yes:
    TOXIKK Modding Team: now in the
    Check out my latest BL maps - , , and !
    Chatouille
    Kkontributor
    Kkontributor
    General
    General

Return to MAPPING & MODDING

Information